Discovering the grandeur of Roman monuments in 3D is now possible thanks to the stereoscopic glasses installed on the Roman site.
Installed in front of the Roman monuments, the stereoscopes make it possible to discover the initial aspect of the various vestiges in 3D.
The different stereoscopes are installed in the following locations:
- At the entrance to the Place du Rafour, opposite the entrance of the amphitheater under the Roman Museum Tower
- At the Temple de la Grange des Dîmes, in the car park on the other side of the cantonal road
- At the Cigognier Sanctuary, near the benches under the tree
- At the Roman Theater, north of the theater, at the intersection with the road to Donatyre
- Office du Tourisme d'Avenches
- Place de l'Eglise 3
- 1580 Avenches - CH
min.---°C / max.---°C
Avenches Tourism on social networks